Lyon Reach Pole
The Lyon REACH POLE is primarily intended to aid the remote connection of the Lyon PICK OFF RESCUE KIT to a fallen worker.
It is especially useful in situations where the casualty is suspended from a deployed fall arrest lanyard, providing the option for recovery without the rescuer having to descend to the casualty.
- Supplied complete with a fitted connector mount and separate MGO type connector.
- Comes in its own transport bag, fitted with a single shoulder strap and separate haul loop.
- Can be attached to the Lyon Pick Off Rescue Kit bag for carrying and stowage.
- Maximum extended length 3.8m.
- Can be used for other purposes where extended reach is required such as connecting a flexible anchorage line to an elevated anchor point.