NEW NEST Confined space stretcher
Litter for confined spaces.
The NEST litter was developed in partnership with the French national caving rescue organization. It allows a victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle. It is easy to manipulate and simplifies installation of a victim. It is suitable for all technical rope rescue, particularly in confined spaces.
- Allows the victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle, to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain.
- Easy to manipulate:
– litter has a complete, integrated body harness to secure the victim.
– colour coding simplifies installation.
– transverse attachment points are aligned to facilitate attachment of buckles.
– quick and easy adjustment, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles. The locking system of the buckle limits the risk of accidental unfastening.
– straps are flexible and easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
– longitudinal stays and transverse plates can be removed to reduce bulk during access.
– handles are reinforced with high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for better grip and durability.
– smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding.
– reversible comfort foam for the back of the victim limits water absorption.
– positioning foam at the thighs and feet adapts to all body types.
– durable construction, thanks to the straps being integrated through their attachment points.
- Optional accessories:
– STEF tilting device allows the litter to be easily angled according to the terrain.
– bag for storage and protection.
– pack of four longitudinal stays (reference S61904), available as spare parts.
- Material(s): TPU, nylon, polyethylene, aluminium.
- Weight: 13100g.
- Maximum load: 140 kg.