Designed for use in rope access, but applicable in any situation where ropes run through gratings. The Edgehog fits through deck grating (commonly known as Kennedy Grating) which is found in many industrial situations such as oil rigs, chemical plants, refineries etc.
Made from marine grade 316 stainless steel, the Edgehog is a durable and robust solution to the difficulties involved in running ropes through decking.
- Two rope slots with rounded, rope friendly radii.
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments.
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard.
- Fixation bolts with adjustments for different grating sizes (17mm spanner required).
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm.
- Clip-in point for transportation.
- Minimum grating hole size: 24 x 58mm.
- Maximum grating depth: 45mm.
- 70 x 150 x 150mm (Length)
- 715g (Weight).