Designed for protecting ropes in rope access, the ground-breaking Edgehog range of rope protectors has made worksites safer the world over.
The ability to safely rig ropes through gratings enables the rope to be rigged from above to allow work to be safely performed below – this can eliminate the need to protect walkway edges or remove grating sections.
The Edgehog Mono has all the safety benefits of the original Edgehog but fits onto 30mm square gratings used on most modern industrial builds and grating replacement programs.
- Single rope slot with rounded, rope friendly radii.
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments.
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard.
- Fixation bolts with adjustments for different grating sizes (17mm spanner required).
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm.
- Clip-in point for transportation.
- Minimum grating hole size: 30 x 30mm.
- Maximum grating depth: 45mm.
- DMM iD integrated RFID serialisation for ease of identification.
- 70 x 150 x 150mm (Length).
- 667g (Weight).