X3 – XTREME 35
Rigid, lightweight and easiest to use telescopic poles for high level work. Shorter poles provide easy low level working for those with injuries or work issues. Note that these poles are not as hard-wearing or as robust as the other pole ranges.
Comes Complete with FREE Super-Lite Brush, Quick LoQ Gooseneck*, ‘All Season’ Pole Hose & Connector.
- The Perfect Balance of Light Weight, Rigidity & Strength.
- The most rigid compact pole type in our range.
- Lightness & Rigidity – 15% more rigid and 20% stronger than previous Series-II Xtreme poles.
- Fully Telescopic Extending Sections.
- 7 Section High Modulus (63.3MSI) Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole.
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps.
- Base Handle Section has outer insulated layer for safety.
- Working Reach: 40ft.
- X3 – Xtreme 35 – 7 Section High Modulus Telescopic Pole.
- The 35ft Xtreme can also be used with the Xtreme44 Extension Pack turning it into a fully telescopic 44ft Xtreme pole. With the use of modular extensions this can then be taken to 74ft.
- Comes complete with FREE Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, ‘All Season’ Pole Hose & Connector**.
- We do not recommend the use of the original Aquadapter on Xtreme Poles – select our pole flow valve option if required.
- Innovation not imitation – The lightest rigid telescopic pole range on the Planet!
- Reduce fatigue and strain to the absolute minimum.
Local Collection Only
This item must be collected from our trade counter in Glasgow.