Dynamic Rope Lanyards
Sewn terminations are stronger than knots, which can dramatically reduce a rope’s breaking load. They are also less bulky, making it easier to pass the termination through anchors and constrictions. Unlike knots and splices, sewn terminations have a consistent, guaranteed minimum strength of 22kN. All of our lanyards are sewn in the DMM factory in Wales using advanced CNC technology and precision sewing patterns. This means our lanyards are made to the same exacting quality as all DMM products.
- Lanyard conforming to BS EN 354: 2010.
- Sewn terminations speed up rigging, are stronger than knots, and more reliable than splicing.
- 45 degree cut angle reduces chances of snagging and allows smooth unthreading through anchors.
- Adhesive heat shrink tubing protects stitching and label from abrasion.
- The 60cm lanyard can be used with the DMM Catch backup device without additional energy absorber.
- Available with integrated DMM iD for smart PPE management.
- 60,80,140,175 cm (Length).
- 22 KN (Strength).
- BS EN 354:2010 (Certification).