ASTRO® SIT FAST
Ultra-comfortable rope access seat harness.
The ASTRO SIT FAST rope access seat harness features a gated ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat…). Wide, semi-rigid waist belt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. This seat harness is designed to be converted into a full harness when combined with a TOP CROLL S or L chest harness. The ASTRO SIT FAST features leg loops with FAST LT automatic buckles.
- Gated ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
– connection of PROGRESS lanyards directly on the attachment point without need for a connector.
– connection of TOP CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents.
– connection of the PODIUM seat on the attachment point allows direct connection to the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point.
- Ultra-comfortable design:
– semi-rigid, wide waist belt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension.
– textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment, with limited weight and bulk.
- Convenient adjustment:
– waist belt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
– leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves.
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of tools:
– six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath.
– two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
– two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat.
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode.
- Rear attachment point on the waist belt: restraint lanyard attachment.
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel.
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||1025 g||1040 g||1055 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|