STRATO VENT HI-VIZ
Lightweight, ventilated high-visibility helmet. The STRATO VENT helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals. The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
- Additional information
- Lightweight and comfortable design:
– two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight.
– CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels.
– FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation.
– comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam.
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
– DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
– shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner.
– ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet.
– fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
- Modular accessories:
– eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation.
– Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband.
– helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash.
– nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck.
– nametag holder allows user to be easily identified.
– changeable chinstrap and foam.
– hearing protection.
– available in two high-visibility colours: yellow and orange.
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm.
- Weight: 425 g.
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene.
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C.
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|