Mobifor™ Mobile Anchor Point
The mobifor™ is a deadweight anchoring system, for installation on flat roofs and fall risk areas. The set consists of 24, steel-reinforced, concrete blocks, positioned on four steel arms. The arms are connected at the centre by a joining plate equipped with a rotary anchor point with an energy dissipater.
- 4 arms made of galvanised steel.
- 24 concrete weights.
- Rotary anchor point.
- Conforms to standard EN 795 E /2012.
- The connecting plate is set up with no need to drill holes in the roof.
- The arms click easily into the plate.
- Weights automatically interlock.
- Takes less than 5 minutes to set up.
- The system uses ergonomic weights with large handles.
- Overall weight is distributed across 24 separate weights making it easy to lift and carry.
- The weights are easy to install on the arms.