Lyon Lifting Bag Incl. Barrel – 6 ltr, 12 ltr, 20 ltr
£112.50 – £159.17 +VAT
Immensely strong for its size, this bag is suitable for small components that need to be protected whilst being moved at height.
- Additional information
Our rated Lifting Bags are designed specifically for the movement of equipment by means which fall under the requirements of the UK Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER).
At the core of each bag is a heavy duty webbing cradle that envelops the load within. This cradle is held in position by a PVC outer bag which also centralises the pre-fitted rigid inner drum. At its apex the cradle forms a dedicated lifting point with an attached steel Maillon Rapide connector.
Each bag in the range comes with a polyethylene inner drum with an attached screw top lid. This drum reduces the risk of puncture damage to the textile parts and when screwed shut effectively secures the contents in the lifting bag.
A close fitting outer wear sleeve is provided to protect the webbing cradle from damage. This is attached with hook and loop fastening and is available as a replacement part, so extending the working life of the Lifting Bag.
- Dedicated lifting point with pre-fitted Maillon Rapide connector.
- Multi-point underload webbing cradle.
- Replaceable exterior wear protection sleeve.
- Rigid internal drum with screw lid for security and puncture resistance.
- Secondary nylon sleeve and draw string closure.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) clearly marked on exterior.
- Supplied with Declaration of Conformity.
- Available in three sizes, all with a 50 kg WLL:- 6 ltr, 15 ltr & 20 ltr.
6ltr, 12Ltr, 20Ltr